Download My Name is Mahataa Ebook

Descriptions My Name is Mahataa Free Online



Download My Name is Mahataa

Read My Name is Mahataa book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online My Name is Mahataa today. Are you Looking Download or read My Name is Mahataa for free..? enjoy it.

This is Book Two of a Trilogy. The story opens in the summer of 1902 in a rural village in the northern peninsula of an island in the East China Sea, where a young girl Mahataa is born. She arrives as a High Born One in a matriarchal culture.The story revolves around little Mahataa as she grows under the tutelage of three brilliant teachers sent from the spirit realm to instruct her in the high arts. An Old Monk teaches her Clear Mind Meditation, the defensive martial art of Tai Chi and Taoist Alchemy. She receives secrets from the High Priestess and the village Medicine Woman. All of the secret arts are important, but tantamount are the instructions in Clear Mind Meditation and Taoist Alchemy. These particular instructions hold the key to world peace and global unity. Also, a certain Treasure Box that has been hidden and guarded by her great-grandmother is soon passed to her. The Treasure Box when opened will reveal her karma and life’s purpose as well as catapult her to unimaginabl

Download Book My Name is Mahataa


Please follow instruction step by step until finish to get My Name is Mahataa for free. Enjoy It !!